Home » Parents & Carers

Parents & Carers

If you think a child or young person under the age of 18 years is being abused or neglected, please follow the advice given on our Report a Concern page.

If you are a parent or carer and you have a concern about a member of staff working with children (in either a paid or voluntary capacity) please contact the organisation that employs the member of staff. You should contact the police if you think they have committed a criminal act.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)

To report anything concerning which may have happened while your child, or someone they know, was online – or for more information about CEOP please click on the CEOP link.